Saturday 2 November 2013

Challenge 208 - Anything goes with snow!

Well howdy there from a wet, windy, cold and dark early part of the world!

I hate winter..... roll on summer I say - will it be long?

Well thanks to all our spooky players from last week - I was frikened stiff!

As it was a double whammy winner week the RPT has done his stuff

Karen  is the Ribbon Girl winner

Christina the Milk & Coffee stamp winner
Girls please email me with the challnege number in the title line.

So this week our theme is Anything Goes with Snow - quite seasonal as its getting wintery.  I suppose to be accurate it should have been rain....

So if you're ready the Gorjussettes have some inspiration to share;




Our latest new Gorjussette


















So how fabulous are those?

We'd love to see what you do and as always remember the roolz!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the prize!! I'm so happy! But I can't acept this. Please, you can repeat the drawn.. I'm dt from milk coffee stamps. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards. Thank you for the Snow challenge.

    ReplyDelete