Saturday 7 May 2011

Challenge 79 - sketch

Hi there peeps!

Are you enjoying yourselves? Well it certainly looks like you've all enjoyed making bee-oo-tiful creations to share with us this week! Absolutely gorjuss! Its been a busy old time here again, but when isn't busy at Caique-Momma Towers! I've figured that if perhaps I don't sleep I can fit everything in! Now in theory that sounds really good.... but how would I disguise the humongous eye bags I'd get? Maybe I need to manage my time better instead!

So all the names were thrown at the Random Picky Thing he did his stuff and he picked Little K Smith to win this weeks fantastic prize from Fantastic Ribbons

So what do we have for you this week? Well its a nice easy sketch and our sponsor is the lovely Joanna Sheen, one lucky person will get a £10 spend in her online store! She's got some fabby new stuff in.


The Gorjussettes have come up with some wonderful inspiration for you -


Karina
 

Sharon
 

Net
 



Kat
 



Gaelle
 

Sarah
 

Heike
 

So what you waiting for? Please remember our few rules; new stuff only, no back dating, link back to here, mention us in your post and link to your entry and not your blog.




11 comments:

  1. this was a fun sketch to do!!!
    thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sketch and dt cards,changed the sketch a bit ,hope thats ok.janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first go at a sketch! Great fun to do as well. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, I linked whilst in edit mode - the second link is right, can you please remove the first one : Sorry! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opps I did not wait long enough for the link to load and now I have it in twice. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great challenge, fab sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, thankyou for the inspiration and the sketch was absolutely wonderful, i will definately be pulling it out again soon, hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. bad mr blogger and his problems ate my card post up so i have redone it and linked it again, hope that is ok hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sketch. Great Challenge.

    ReplyDelete