Saturday 6 November 2010

Challenge 55 - sketch

Howdy there all you Gorjuss people out there in Blogland. I do hope none of you got too spooked last week? Well I went and bought spooky little sweets and such like for our little Halloween visitors...... I've still got every single one of them! Why I hear you cry? (I can't hear you....) Ahh that's better you were much louder that time! Well I got mixed up (I'm blonde remember) and was out so I left said sweeties and Himself in charge.... Well he had the football on so loud he never heard the bell! So anyone for a spider sweet? Jelly worm? Chocolate eyeball? Witches finger? No?? You sure? I wonder if they'll keep till next year.....

So thanks to all who played last week. Now I'm sure you all want to know the lucky winner of those beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts Well I wrote my name out 50 times and threw them in the random picky thing.... He threw them straight back at me with a message! It said 'CHEAT!!!' Then another one which said 'DO IT AGAIN'.... so I did.... ~sighs~ I wubs them flowers.... anyway when I put all the proper names in he picked Beverley Email me your details with the challenge number and I'll sort you out with the flowers.

So seeing as I'm not getting those flowers we'll crack on with this weeks challenge, its a sketch. Nice and easy, blonde here remember ;)) Now this week we're sponsored the fabulous Joanna Sheen This week the winner will get a £10 spend in her super stocked shop. Fab huh? Her service is super quick too, I've even had stuff delivered the next day! Good huh?

Anyway this is the sketch....

And I'd like to introduce our guest designer for this month - none other the the super talented Kim Piggott Kim very kindly agreed to do us a guest spot for our sketch challenge. Now when she emailed me her card I emailed her straight back! Surely this beautiful creation wasn't from my easy little sketch?? It is though, luscious isn't it? Thanks again Kim.


Here's what the Gorjussettes have done too

So pretty fab huh? I think that Kim and the Gorjussettes (Oh doesn't that sound like a 60's girl band?) have made a grand job of my little old sketch. Oh a little confession from me - that's my second card.... I used the wrong sketch the first time! I mean I only draw them.... ~blushes~ blonde though remember!

So remember there's that £10 voucher at Joanna Sheens for the winner ;))

Please enter via Mr Linky and link to your entry and not your whole blog;





8 comments:

  1. Lol love your stories, cheat, lol. I still have all my halloween goodies too, no kids showed up:( Cant wait to get started on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab sketch! Love the DT cards :D
    Thanks,
    Sparkly Moo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards dt, lovely to see the very talented magnolia Queen Kim here, very inspiring, great sketch too.
    If you want help with those jelly sweets Net my son is an addict and eats lots every week. They are very good for the nails too and no fat so indulge. janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all I can say is that the GD and DT have created some amazing cards for this challenge. Couldn't wait to use this sketch. Hope you like my take on it.

    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch! Really fun to create after!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sketch, I realy enjoyed it. The cards from all you fab DT ladies gives so much inspiration. Thank you. Have a great day.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch. I really love the cards by the DT. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete