Friday 18 December 2009

Tag!

Ho ho ho!

Trying hard to be festive here people! Now all my cake selling has finished perhaps I can do some for my family! Now I'm always a last minute gal myself and I thought what do I always need at the last minute? A gift tag - see that's me being organised, well trying anyway. Yes I hear you cry 'very trying'!

Well before I get even more trying I 'd love to thank all of you who came to play this week, we all had a lovely time looking at your creations.

Now its time for me to wheel out the Random Picky Thing and get him cranked up - which will take a bit of doing - it's freezing! Anyway he's got going and he's picked Juls! If you email me a totallygorjuss@gmail.com I'll get your prize sent off to you.

So back to our, well the DT girls gift tags - they're smashing!










So there you go I said they were super didn't I? they would be lovely on any present :))

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a super New Year. This challenge will run until 1st January.

So enter with Mr Linky or email to the usual address.

3 comments:

  1. These Tags are gorgeous! I love the colours. I have been meaning to play along for WEEKS now and not managed yet! Once the New Year kicks in I'l be along to play!

    Merry Christmas to the Totally Gorjuss Team!

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabtabulous challenge guys! Gorgeous DT tags too. Mine's with Mr Linky. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags Team. Thank You for the inspiration.

    Wishing everyone a totally gorjuss Christmas. Hugs, Gez.

    ReplyDelete